Angels & Animals: Life, Death and Rebirth: Part 2

Part 2 – Molly Returns Home Again: Molly transitioned on December 22, 2008 and by January 2009; she was sending us messages from the other side. The first signs were mostly thoughts. Spirits often think about us and when they do, we have thoughts about them. Most of the time, we believe we are initiating these thoughts all on our own; but often it is our loved ones in spirit that initiate the connection through their own thoughts. We can usually tell that the thoughts originate from them because they just appear out of nowhere or interrupt a stream of unrelated thoughts.

Molly continued communicating to us in a variety of ways. She also showed up in our dreams a couple of times. One of her favorite ways to connect to us was by merging her spirit into the body of one of our current dogs. We had trouble believing what we had just seen the first time it occurred. She popped into Gracie one of our little Pomeranians. Gracie usually enjoyed lying on the cool tile, she never seemed to enjoy being on the sofa. One day, Gracie leapt up on the couch, used her nose to flip all the throw pillows onto the floor; then looked at us and smiled. We knew it was Molly; after that Gracie seemed a little confused as to how she got up on the couch. This happened every few months and it delighted us to know Molly was around. I let her know that we’d love to have her back someday, but now wasn’t a good time. We already had a full house.

Spirits often use the blending or merging technique to communicate with us. They must have permission from the physical animal they choose to merge with and usually are only present for a few moments or until we notice them. They really delight in having a physical experience for a short time and are even happier that they are able to interact with us.

Molly was quiet for a while, actually for a few years. At the beginning of 2015 she started sending thoughts to my husband, David. I told her again, that the time wasn’t right for her to return, but she wasn’t taking no for an answer this time. After that, David saw her in our backyard. Seeing a spirit so solidly doesn’t happen that often, but she really wanted to make her presence known. He then felt her brush up against his legs and bump him, just like she did when she was in physical form. I knew it was time for her to return and told her so. A day later she began communicating with me how to find her. It was easier then I thought it would be, especially when I opened myself up and let her lead the way.

Stay tuned for the next segment of Molly’s story which will detail how she led us to find her and our first meeting. The first photos we saw of her in her new physical suit are attached below.











With blessings and tail wags, Debbie

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.